Immigration Physicals in Malden, MA
As part of the application process, individuals and families applying for citizenship, green cards or permanent residency in the United States will need to undergo a physical examination with a USCIS Civil Surgeon. AFC Urgent Care Malden accepts appointments for immigration physicals seven days a week.
What to Expect During Your Immigration Physical
An immigration physical will require two appointments at AFC Urgent Care Malden and is designed to make sure you are healthy enough to meet the guidelines set in place by the Department of Homeland Security, CDC and the United States Citizen and Immigration Services. The process will include:
- Physical examination
- Review of medical and immunization history
- Syphilis and Gonorrhea test for patients who are 15 and older (tests may be performed on younger patients if risk is determined)
- Flu shots
- Tuberculosis blood test
- Chest x-ray if necessary
What You Need During Your Immigration Physical
You will need to bring several pieces of paperwork to your immigration physical.
- You will need to bring a current, government-issued form of identification, which can include a driver’s licence, state ID card, passport, military ID or your green card
- Copies of medical history, chest x-rays and a copy of the treatment plan for previous treatment for tuberculosis
- Copies of your immunization records and mental health treatment
All records will need to be translated into English if they are in a different language. If required, you will also need to provide an interpreter for both visits. Your results will be placed in a sealed envelope to be submitted with your initial application or at your application interview. This envelope must remain sealed. An open copy will be provided to you for your records.
Immigration & Green Card Physicals in Malden, MA
If you are in the process of applying for citizenship, permanent residency or a green card, schedule an appointment with AFC Urgent Care Malden today. Our center is open seven days a week and we have a certified USCIS Civil Surgeon on our staff. To schedule an appointment, please call 781-322-7300.